[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Firefox Blame! personas

<  General 2.0  ~  Firefox Blame! personas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am
I don´t know if you´ve seen it yet, but it´s the new firefox thing. check it out at getpersonas.com

Now what I am missing is, of course a Blame! persona of one of the cool backgrounds Nihei has drawn. I can´t do it. Maybe one of you guys can. If you make any post them here for people to find them, as you apparantly can´t yet "search" for personas.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:54 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Well, I didn't make a persona, but I managed to pull together a few spreads and pictures for resources, just in case one of you decided to take the initiative. I might try to make one in the near future if I had the time to do so. Unfortunately, I don't, but I had a similar criteria for images when I decided to customize some shoes online... I cropped and scaled a few color spreads as well as some ordinary B&W ones, too.
For instance, I separated every single frame from these images:

Just PM me to get the individual frames.

Also, I found and used these:

I'm not entirely sure if that's what you're looking for, so you should definitely stop by the for some more useful wallpapers/spreads. If you still need more resources, just PM me and I will look through every volume to find what you need :D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 am
Amazing, thanks. Unfortunately I have no clue how to make those pics into a firefox persona. But that fantastic selection is a great start.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
You're more than welcome!

If anything, I am even more clueless than you about making personas. Ah well, maybe someone here knows - let's keep our digits crossed...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 am
You are not more clueless than me. You are not!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:36 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 94Location: Rotterdam. The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 am
Cool, I have used personas a while now in firefox. There is bound to be a tutorial somewhere on this..

If I find the time I will look into it, I think I even made one in the past...

I will keep you posted

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:13 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 94Location: Rotterdam. The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 am
http://patrickuhl.deviantart.com/art/Bl ... -157226596

This is a tryout for personas a firefox skin changing program.

(PERSONAS IS A SEPERATE DOWNLOAD!)

For full effect I would suggest downloading Multirowbookmarks toolbar so you can see the whole image.

You can find it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6937

Just download this image file file to your computer and start firefox.

First go to Tools->Personas-> preferences->advanced show custom personas menu
then:
go to: Tools -> Personas -> Custom Persona -> Edit

then browse for the header file you just downloaded and select it.

you may have to change the text colour!

there you go!

Comments welcome and keep your eyes peeled for more!

P.S yes I added sanakan next to Killy, poor cibo walking all by herself...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 pm
Okay, this is an awesome persona. Now we just need to make it available on that website so that we dont need to bother with additional programs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm
Thank you.

you would need to install personas anyway. besides multirow bookmarks is super handy. The whole picture wont show up any other way, you end up with only the top half without it.

and I'm not sure if I want my work on that site...

I was thinking of doing a silicon one, with all the major silicon creatures on it. and maybe a main characters one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:48 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:31 pm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 am

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am