[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - level 9 safeguard chibo?

<  General 2.0  ~  level 9 safeguard chibo?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:19 am
BuilderPosts: 33Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 9:27 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:39 am
BuilderPosts: 26Location: UKJoined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:08 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:48 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:15 pm
BuilderPosts: 38Location: Germany, FrankfurtJoined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:18 pm
i agree with him...

we can also see how Davinelulinvega (in following just 'D') tries to step over a kind of river to get into the netsphere using the temporary connection.
and now remeber what Cibo is doing: she is diving in a kind of underwater area, trying to stop D. I interpret that in the way, she follows D. without his knowing in the netsphere. The servant of the government slows down timerate - to give Killy and Domechevsky the chance to kill Davinelulinvega in the fundamental reality. They manage that - but D. was able to get some information he should never get - information bout the safeguard system lvl9 (remember D.'s hand that crosses the border to the netsphere?)..
because D. dies, the information passes to Cibo and then tranformate her in this lvl9-SG.
that Cibo still got the body of Sanakan surely helps the informations from the netsphere to transformate her body.

and then the best: when Cibo as Lvl9SG shoots at Killy the very first time - she didnt want to hurt him - she heals his arm (again - she allready did it once before).
but Killy shots at here with his own gun - hurts her, but regognizing just at the same moment he hits her and he did a mistake. Then small intervention of Pcell, the gothic silicon lady - Killy gives her the rest and then does Cibo what a Lvl9SG should do: destroy everything in the sourrounding area in huge mega-apokalyptic-explosion to prevent for once and for all that somebody can use the temporary connection to the netsphere again - to prevent what Davinelulinvega almost managed to do..

(oh my god - my english is horrible...but do you all get the points or did i understand something wrong in this part of the story?)

have a nice day...

D.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:35 pm
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm
Well, the realm that Cibo enters we've seen before outside of Toha heavy industries. I think it's basically a parallel reality sort of like the internet. As for accessing the Net Sphere, you'll notice that Cibo does something in this reality and that Davine manages to reach his arm across into the netspere (this is when his arm resembles its true silion creature form). I think he grabbed whatever the data in the orb that Lvl9 Safguard Cibo has. I think this may have activated the Level 9 as sort of a way to protect this precious information. While it's developing though, Dhomochevsky shoots it and prevents it from manifesting itself correctly. It seems to have some remainder of Cibo's conciousness, so it heals killy, but when Pcell shoots it, the safeguard mentality activates that gigantic weapon system that basically annihilates the surrounding area. Killy then hits it with his GBE before he goes into sleep mode. The safeguard half is destroyed and what's left of Cibo's conciousness, which amounts to that of a young child, is all that remains

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:54 pm
but there is still one question left: how did cibo+sanakan created the sphere? in volume 10 (i finished it a few minutes ago) sanakan said to cibo "our child is safe"

so how do they created the sphere?

in chapter 64 sanakan (or is it cibo in sanakans form?) said "the sphere housed an embrio created of two genes of two females" but it's never said that there are net terminal genes in the sphere.

basically i have 3 questions now:

1)is it cibo in sanakan-form or sanakan in chapter 64?
2)how did cibo and sanakan create the sphere? and how could it be, that net genes are in the sphere? i mean it's "created of two genes of two females"...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:31 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:55 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:02 pm
Oh, you meant that chapter. Sorry, I got mixed up.

In that case I think it was deliberately ambiguous, but we can say for sure that the Mori personality is in there somewhere because he/she was in the only emergency preservation pack we knew about. It's doubtful that Cibo or Sanakan would've had one on them, but given that the hooded girl in that chapter knew more than Mori should have, we can assume that one or both of the two did end up going into the pack and getting mixed together somehow. So the hooded girl isn't the image of one specific person, but a mixture of people that wound up being preserved in the pack, reconstructed by the Governor that appeared.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:47 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 175Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:01 am
Ha ? You interpret it that way ?

Some time may have passed between log 63 & 64. In 63, Killy has the arm cut, in "Mori"'s vision through the eyes of the governor, he has his arm back (though hanging a bit).
They may have talk for a while (hence why she knows he's looking for a the netgene blablablah...), then have the visit from the governor who then would've saved "Mori" from her emergency pack.
Well that's the way I see it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:52 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm
I think Ragnarok nailed it on the head. The hooded girl isn't Sanakan, she's too ignorant.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:26 am
ExterminatorPosts: 115Location: Base Reality/Frozen TierJoined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:31 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:12 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 93Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 12:01 pm
Man I both know what you're all talking about and yet have no clue what you're talking about. Damn I need to read the manga again.

-Xenos

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:16 am
BuilderPosts: 31Location: LondonJoined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:46 pm
Just some things I noticed a while ago...

When GA-Sanakan linked up to Cibo via the forehead connectors (volume 9, chapter 4,page 106), I believe the egg was then optimised, either by changing the genetic structure, or by implementing or modifying the DNA of Seu (which Davin used to connect to the NetSphere).

You can see the text clearly, first 'Analysis', then 'Optimization'. One of the images (the barcode type one) I think represents genes (saw it on X-Files or CSI), and in the third panel, this barcode became smaller, tidier, and a hell of a lot more organised and 'technical'. This might be the NTG there.

Later, you all know that Sanakan said 'our child is safe', meaning that maybe her genes were used to modify the DNA structure.

Another interesting point, the First Class Exterminator also had a ball in the same place as Cibo's. This was where its powers came from, the shield against Killy, its own regenerative abilities, the blasts, and even the changing of matter (creating that tiny corridor). For all we know, it could've been a mini structure conversion tower.

Anyways, feel free to debate my points.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:57 am
ExterminatorPosts: 100Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:38 am
Turbanator, you're definitely not far off. Seeing as how the Level9 Safe Guard had it's source of power in a sphere at it's hip, it's no surprise that Post-Level9 Cibo is almost exactly the same. And you're probably right about Sanakan and the little forehead connection. That probably when Sanakan activated the process in the core-sphere thingy. Setting in motion of the birth of the NSG human later seen (Probably) at the end of the last log.

After thinking it through again, you're dead on in my view. Cibo had the genetic code (Log 49, page 7) integrated into her, it was just of no use as is. Bravo, I had no idea about that DNA sequencing layout.