[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - A bunch of things that Killy and company would never say

<  General 2.0  ~  A bunch of things that Killy and company would never say

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:38 am
BuilderPosts: 29Location: http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=121190Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:41 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:38 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 124Location: GermanyJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:34 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:49 pm
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 226Location: BLAME!Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:33 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:50 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 167Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:01 pm
Killy: "I need to pee..."

anyone in blame world : "This looks like a pinneaple!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:40 am
BuilderPosts: 49Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:39 am
Kily - This GBE... I don't need it... Please, take it. :confused:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:53 pm
BuilderPosts: 29Location: http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=121190Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:41 pm
Killy, after getting his lips cut the 1.000.000.000.000th time:
"What??? Again? Why does everyone keep ruining my looks by slicing my beautiful lips? It's really pissin' me off. Next time I'll have to ask them not to do it or it'll get really nasty :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:08 pm
HumanPosts: 5Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:50 am
Killy to Dhomo: "Loved you in Dune!"

Killy: "Why is it that I never ever have to take a dump?"

Cibo: "Where's the Nare Killy" I need to shave my legs."

Davinel: "I gotta get me some acne cream."

Killy: "I think I need a shower, it's been 824 hours."

Cibo: "Killy, can you take me to Rodeo Drive? I need a new Louis Vuitton bag!"

Dhomo: "I'm in the mood for love..."

Sanakan: "I'm really really really a sensitive little girl with feelings and emotions..."

Maeve and Ivy to Siu: "Let's have a threesome!"

Maeve and Ivy to Siu after a long argument: "We need Dr. Phil's help!"

The President to Cibo: "If you can't do your job...........(like Donald Trump)................Cibo...you're fired..."

Killy: "I'm tired of eating this synthetic processed nutrient bar. I want In and Out!"

Dhomo: "I need to go to Sav On and get more hair gel."

Killy: "I wonder if my GBE uses AA or AAA?"

Killy: "For such an advanced civilization, why don't we have any cars, jets, spaceships or teleporters like they have on Star Trek? Why the hell do I have to walk everywhere? What is this? Downtown Manhattan? Not even a damn subway!"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:25 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 124Location: GermanyJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:34 pm
Killy: "I'm tired of walking, cibo get us a taxi"

Cibo: "Look this kid has the netspheregenes!" Killy: "Nah I'm not interested, I have this beautiful grey wall here to look at"

Last edited by darkangel012 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:47 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 137Location: Valdivia, ChileJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm
Killy: Hey Cibo, you know, under this hard shell I'm actually a really sensitive guy... and even if sometimes I seem really distant and cold and like I don't give a rat's ass what happens to you, that's really me trying to avoid getting hurt... so I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you!
Cibo: Oh, you poor thing! I never told you, did I? I'm a lesbian and Sanakan's been my lover all along. The only reason I came along with you is because we had a fight and I wanted to piss her off. Net genes, Net shmemes.
All those times she kicked your ass... well she was just jealous cause she thought I was cheating on her. And... Um, I guess I kind of told her where she could find us.
Besides, even if I liked guys, you don't even have a di--
Killy: OH YOU HEARTLESS TRAMP!!! *blasts her head off with the GBE* I'LL NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!!!

So, uh, yeah... there's my little contribution to the thread :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:10 am
BuilderPosts: 33Location: OnusJoined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:31 am
Killy: "Human says what?"

Ivy: "What?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:19 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
Blame Chapter 13

pg4
[LOL 12 T3h Grate Server]

pg6
Killy: Hay Bitch WTF?
Cibo: LOL No U.
Killy: Lolol hay look there.

pg7
Cibo: I'll chek my iPod.
Cibo: Apple headphones are teh suk.

pg8
Cibo: BANGBANGBANGHAHA this is a fun game.
Killy: No fair. lemme play :<
Cibo: Your turn later bitch.

pg9
Cibo: The force is strong in this direction.
Cibo: Next; one frame of your face.
Cibo: OMG

pg11
Cibo: pld.
Cibo: fake gold teeth :<

okay, I'm bored with this xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:05 pm
Killy, Cibo, Sanakan ( the GA representative), Dhomo, Ico and some Fishermen are standing infront of a huge Safeguard door. Killy rings the doorbell. The huge door slowly starts to open. Behind are a few hundred Safeguards with open ( :shock: ) eyes. Cibo drags out a paper from behind and the party starts singing:
" We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!"
After that, well; I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:57 am
BuilderPosts: 25Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:00 am
Killy: "Aaaargh, my arm is ripped again... Give me a break"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:10 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 226Location: BLAME!Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:33 am
haha, I got one.

things Killy wouldn't say: he wouldn't say anything at all!

Cuz he is Killy!!

yeah....

Offline Profile WWW