[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - A bunch of things that Killy and company would never say

<  General 2.0  ~  A bunch of things that Killy and company would never say

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:23 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
(Cue the Right Said Fred music here)

Killy:

I'm too sexy for the Net Sphere
Too sexy for the Net Sphere
And that should be clear

And I'm too sexy for the Safeguards
Too sexy for the Safeguards
I think I’ll shoot them in their nards

I'm a badass, you know what I mean
And I fill the megastructure with bigholes
The megastructure, megastructure yeah
I fill the megastructure with big holes

Pretty much everyone: ...WTF?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:58 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
Looked dead, didn't I? But I wasn't. But it wasn't from lack of trying, I can tell you that.

Actually, Killy's last GBE shot put me in a coma - A coma I was to lie in for four thousand years. When I woke up, I went on what the netsphere pop up ads refer to as a 'roaring rampage of revenge.'

I roared.
And I rampaged.
And I got bloody satisfaction.

I've killed a hell of a lot of people, silicon creatures and governing agency to get to this point, but I have only one more. The last one. The one I'm reconstructing near to right now. The only one left. And when I arrive at my destination;

I am gonna bill Killy.

~Sana "The Bride" Kan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 am
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Just imagine a Safeguard (or Killy, for that matter) doing this dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kDsM0M-vg

Really. Just imagine it.

Oh, and this is more of something they wouldn't DO, not something they wouldn't say.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:55 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: Bello Zombie, Puerto RicoJoined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:14 am
Watching The Cleveland Show right now:

Zouichi: "Ah, a bear!"
Kozlov: "Ah, an Asian! And he's armed! See? See how that feels? Jerk..."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Last edited by Luciola on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:32 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:31 am
Killy: Yes, it is a GBE, but I am happy to see you.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:07 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: Bello Zombie, Puerto RicoJoined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:14 am
Dhomo: S'up Killy?
Killy: ...
Dhomo: You do anything today? I'm glad the shopping mall finally fucking opened again...
Killy: ... Yeah...P-Cell, Cibo and I went to see Avatar again...
Dhomo: Again? How many times have you seen it?
Killy: Twice...it's pretty good...
Dhomo: Wuss.
Dhomo: Cibo I understand but you, watching that piece of shit Hollywood propaganda and liking it? You're a wuss.
Dhomo: You wanna know why that movie fails hard?
Killy: No.
Dhomo: No no no, let me tell you why this movie fails hard, it's the same overhyped crap as usual and wussies like you miss out on one very important flaw that can break the whole thing down. It's the truth, now let me tell you...
Killy: That's cool, I'll just go watch Aliens vs. Predator Requiem instead. I'm guessing you won't bother me if I watch that gem instead...
Dhomo: It's the sex scene, Killy. It's the sex scene...
Killy: In fact, whenever you open your mouth, I feel the need to go watch Killer Klowns from Outer Space too...
Dhomo: Killy, how the fuck are we supposed to believe those Smurfs have the same anatomy for reproduction as normal human beings?
Dhomo: They're aliens! And you're telling me they have a dick and a vagina just like the people of Earth?! It's bogus! The movie fails hard!
Dhomo: The South Park parody was better!
Dhomo: Yeah, can't wait to see that masterpiece on dvd and learn more 'Smurf speak'!
Dhomo: Maybe, on the very special BLUE RAY edition, they'll teach you how to say 'dick' and 'vagina' on Smurf! Ahahahahahaha!
Killy: ...you're still hot over Ico being a chick all this time, aren't you?
Dhomo: Hahaha- eh?
Killy: Figured. Smurf you at the Hometree!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 am
(From a conversation with WiredLExperiment)

Cibo: So... the entire time I've known you, you've never told me your last name.
Killy:...
Cibo: Oh, c'mon! Tell me!
Killy:...
Cibo: Please?
Killy:...It's Mcgee.
Cibo: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *dies laughing*

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 am
Wasn't McGee also the last name of Homer's fake ID for getting beer when he was underage?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
Killy in beegee's voice;

GRAVITY!

When the heat is on shooting gravitons!

It's GRAVITY!

When the furnace dies and you vaporise!

Reality tears! Time travel randomly, you're goin' nowhere!