[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Best music to read Blame! to?

<  General 2.0  ~  Best music to read Blame! to?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 am
BuilderPosts: 34Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:15 pm
By some fortunate coincidence I picked music that went real well with what I was reading. The album Immersion by Pendulum. Can't tell how many times I left it on repeat.

What about yours?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:00 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 190Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 am
nine inch nails (things falling apart), how to destroy angels, hans zimmer (dark ones)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:55 pm
NIN and How to destroy angels fits too damn well.

Gotta try out this hans zimmer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:03 am
HumanPosts: 4Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:08 am
Back when I first read Blame, in 2013 I think, I had just rediscovered (who I had been searching since 2011 once 8-bit Collective was shut down) so I was listening to the entirety of his albums. Now every time I listen again to Tomy's music I am instantly reminded of Blame.

I don't know if his music are the most fitting for the manga, since they are a tad too cheery for its sake, but they also have an eerie and cyberpunk side to it that completely fit with Blame.

I can bet Pendulum would be some nice music to listen while reading Blame. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:18 pm
HumanPosts: 1Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:06 pm
During the first reading of BLAME! and my second for my term paper for university I've been listening to this playlist here

Well, I am still writing the term paper and so do I listen to this playlist :D

I really love this playlist - I've listened to it soo many times and always when I do I feel like wandering around the megastructure...
And it really opened the whole world of IDM, dark gothic wave and all this stuff to me... Check it out if you are interested in dark music and maybe like sinister game or scifi soundtracks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:51 pm
Good luck on the term paper dude

When I heard the first distorted sort of drum wurble I knew it was a good playlist. I'll have to adopt this one for future readings or situations

I know the feeling man. That world is always closed off to me sometimes. As wack as it sounds when it goes too dark and just makes me feel horrible I don't want to listen to it, it's why I can't do death metal though respect the genre.

This sound track works.

@ Mutoh this is instantly my sort of thing. 8 bit and Retrowave: The two forms of electronic music that should be hipster but can actually have awesome creative jems in them.

Dammit I am both in my childhood and in the epic darkness of Blame! and Biomega.

Thanks for the links people

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:36 am
found this song by accident and it immediately reminded me of Blame!

i think it's time for another re-read