[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Sidonia no Kishi Vol 1-5 Scans

<  Manga  ~  Sidonia no Kishi Vol 1-5 Scans

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:33 am
Self Aware AIPosts: 159Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:53 pm
Found this recently and I wanted to share:
http://raw1st.com/sidonia-no-kishi/

It contains the five released volumes in raw format.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:55 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 190Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 am
nice.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:03 pm
volume 6 is out!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 pm
i wish i readed/speaked japanese :-( :-(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm
HumanPosts: 15Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm
Oh man I wish I could read Japanese. Spoilers: Is that the Type 19 Guardian in the latter chapters? It looks totally boss.

Also, Izana still isn't used to those bionic limbs, lol. Alternatively, they are used to them and just love choking Nagate.

EDIT: woops!

Last edited by HURRR2 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:34 pm
**SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!1111eleventyone**

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 am
HumanPosts: 6Location: Area 51Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 am
Is there any way to get an English translation of the later Sidonia issues? There were two groups translating it but they've seem to have stopped around the end of the first volume. I'm like 2 years behind on Nihei!

:oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 pm
HumanPosts: 24Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:21 pm
> i wish i readed/speaked japanese

That's even not an easy task for paid translators.

I.e. in Sidonia v4c19s104 the female mechanic Sasachi says in Japanese
"Minamoka de kenkyuu ha zutto tsudzuite ita you desu" and the German
official translation is (retranslated into English by me) "Below the water surface all the time the research was continued", and they use the word "unter der Wasseroberfläche" which means real water, and isn't metaphorically speaking.

Minamoka de means "below the surface", but it also means "in secret", "behind the scenes". So, I guess, the meaning of the Japanese sentence is, that the research was done in secret, and not in a watertank.

You see?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 am
HumanPosts: 24Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:21 pm
>Is there any way to get an English translation of the later Sidonia issues?

I have translated chap14 into English now , and I can to so for the chapters up to 20. But I don't know, what to do with it. It is 14 KB of text, and raw.

Example: (well, there are some effects by the quoting)

v3c14s111

#14 title: The immortal ship Committee (The eternal living crew)
caption: Visual motif of the Sidonia #11: Secret Passage in the pilot quarters

v3c14s112

Saito: I am sorry, Raraa, as a gentleman I shouldn't let a girl carry such heavy equipment.
(male, 3)

Raraa: Hey, you know, I don't like it to be called by my given name.
(bear, 4)
If you do that again, I pull your neck long.

Saito: You are cute, Raraa
(male)

v3c14s113

Suzuki: Kobayashi
(male, 1)

Kobayashi: Don't pull such a face. It's a simple investigation mission. Collecting raw material is much more dangerous.
(female, 2)

Besides that, this is a change, to carve our names in the history books.

Suzuki: But it is a construction of unknown origin with lateral length of several kilometers.
(male)
What if it was made by the Gaunas?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:40 pm
Raw volume 7 is out!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:41 pm
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

very intersting development, twist, etc etc etc 8-)
wtf is going on

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm
HumanPosts: 15Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:17 pm
I've just come back to this and looked through the Volume 7 raws. I'm not sure why I do this to myself, since I can't read a word of Japanese.

I was delighted to see that Kadeschi has been doing translations for volume 4, good stuff.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 pm
v8 is up :) :)
thought it would be august at best :-?

lumfile.com/wsohd7ykvl0g/Sidonia_no_Kishi_08.rar.html
rapidgator.net/file/27804906/%5BRaw%5D_Sidonia_no_Kishi__Kights_of_Sidonia_08.rar.html
bitshare.com/files/4k9rxh31/Sidonia_no_Kishi_08.zip.html
turbobit.net/98tn9vlh26hk/Sidonia_no_Kishi_08.zip.html
turbobit.net/imit39rixq1n.html
turbobit.net/download/free/os1g0blz9vg1
depositfiles.com/files/luw02t0h2
depositfiles.com/files/tvki56nf8
hotfile.com/dl/164365707/c61d235/Sidonia_no_Kishi_08.zip.html

:P

strangely, on some host the size increased up to 105 mb from 86 mb.
just dl the 86 mb.

so, 4 chapters with enough pages to fill up a volume with slightly different style..
i really enjoy this manga, really wish nihei wouldnt get bored midway and abruptly ending it.
love to see cydonia meet up with other seed ships, and see what kind of technology they've developed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm
BuilderPosts: 38Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 am
thanx for the links!

Offline Profile