[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Chronology

<  Manga  ~  Chronology

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:02 am
HumanPosts: 17Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:00 pm
Somebody has tryed to make a chronology of Blame univers (crossing Zed noid, Biomega and noise)

Because i try and...it's a little bit strange!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:14 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 167Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:01 pm
I don't think zeb noid's chronologically related to the others, It's a cute story though...

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:08 am
ExterminatorPosts: 100Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:38 am
A true timeline made by any other person would be pointless, Nihei would have to do it.

As it stands now, we don't have any idea how most of the stories relate to each other. The only thing we can be sure of, and we are sure, is it went Noise -> Blame!, but we know nothing of the times that past between.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am
ExterminatorPosts: 113Location: Canvas IndustriesJoined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:39 am
And remember that it's Maybe in the Future

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:50 pm
Oh. You think that it is a time cycle.

I really think that ZEd noid is the past of Domo and Pcell.
The fish which appears with Domo is the symbol of the evolution between Fly and Human.

and i ihink that the chronology is :

Zed Noid > Noise > Biomega > Blame

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:04 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 142Location: BrazilJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:10 pm
I think that the fish doesn't mean evolution, or in better words, it means something that resisted to the evolution. To me it is a metaphor of Net Sphere Gene, something that was though to be extinct, but wasn't.

Anyway, if you tank only thelooks, the guys from Deadheads, Abara, Digimortal, Biomega, NSE would all be Killy, and if it was true, well, what a bizarre scenario Nihei might have created. And all that stuff about flys and humans don't seem to fit in Blame's world... Blame is morw about genes, net sphere, megastructures, contamination, cyborgs, etc.

And the sequence is more likely: Biomega -> Noise -> Blame. In Noise there is already a Governing Agency and the beginning of the Megastructure. In Biomega you see, I think, the guys who will become the GA.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:23 pm
BuilderPosts: 33Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 9:27 pm
it's useless to ask us about the chronology. we can just guess ;)

i guess even nihei doesn't know the chronology :)

but if you ask me...it is something like this:

zeb noid->biomega->noise->blame->blame nse

i think zeb noid shows the "aliens" that spread the virus from the moon, at the beginning of biomega.

at the opening scene..we see the moon and then the man meets an "alien"...

just my 2 cents.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:35 pm
I agree with you for the alien (but it wasn't the moon...it was Mars). Howerver, Biomega is after noise. Because (and if nihei has a time coherence), in noise, Musubi say that a virus has attacked the earth after she has been become a silicate organisme.

Last, i think that only Noise, Blame, biomega, Zed noid and NSE are a part of a same storyline.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:47 pm
HumanPosts: 16Location: Germany, HessenJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:00 pm
I tried something like this some years ago for an Blame P&P RPG....
I stopped thinking about it when Biomega came out.....

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:09 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 142Location: BrazilJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:10 pm
I think that the contamination in Noise isn't the one of Biomega. In Biomega the virus makes people turn in zombies, but the contamination the appears in Noise is most likely the one that alsso appears in Blame, the disease that destroys the net-sphere genes. The great point is, something like safeguards, governning agency, silicion creatures and net-sphere would be something very very important in a scenario like Biomega to not be cited even once.

My theory is something like this: Biomega Some guys wipe the human race almost completely, the few who survive have some special gene and/or hability. After the "purification" the same guys take over a more "evolved" human race and create the Governing Agency and the net Sphere to rule the world. The construction of the Megastructure begins. The guys form Toha never liked all this story and stayed out of it all, probably begun to construct some kind os spaceship to send the people they salved to a better place. Noise The Silicon Creatures appears and make everything go out of control, they exterimante the humans with the NTG, the megastructure goes nuts and the Toha guys ge trapped into it. and then comes Blame.

If Zeb-Noid is somehow to be in the same universe it have to be before or afetr Biomega and before Noise, because the Earth stil exists, it was not disassembled to build the Megastructure. Soh is most likely to be before Biomega. But the story happens in the year 3000, so they had 1000 years to find these flies, begin the fight with them, and end it with lots of human-fly sex. But the strange point in the story is that in Biomega they took 700 years to come back to Mars. And in Zeb-Noid looks like the battles are fought in space, so this means that they gan easily get to Mars. The period where Zeb-Noid takes place is narrowed to 300, or 200 years. I think it is a very short time for that happen.

Anyway, the humans sttlements in Mars could have been destroyed by the Flies, and only after the war ended they could have go back to there. Thata is an option. Another possibility is that the guys in Biomega or are "working" for the Flies, or are fighting against them, and to do that they want a stronger human race and a better system of control (GA). But in both cases, the problem is the fact that the Flies, or any kind of war with aliens, are cited in Noise, Biomega or Blame.

Anyway, if nihei wants he could all of it together and fill the holes. But he will have to take a great detour to make that and probably would ruin the feeling that Blame have, and ending make a crap universe/multiverse like the ones of Marvel/DC.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:01 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm
As for a time line, I think Shade is right with his argument that the Biomega plague wipes out all of humanity except for those who have the correct genes to survive it (why many of the humans in Nihei's works seem a little more harty than average). I think Zeb Noid is probably unrelated though. We see little space travel in the BLAME! universe and no mention of aliens. If it does take place in the same universe, it has a negligible bearing on it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:22 pm
In the introduction of Zed noid, there is no indication that Flies come out earth. In contrary, the war has spread out earth.

So, no alien, just mutant from earth.

I think that Blame univers is more like Emile Zola books. A crossing between lifes of differents caracters at different point of time. (i don't kwon if you understand me because it s hard to explain in english)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:38 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:39 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 56Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 1:09 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:21 pm

Offline Profile