<  Manga  ~  My little theory that connects Blame! with Biomega

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:55 pm
HumanPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:35 am
Are there still some survivors lurking through these corridors?

Anyway, hello everyone this is my theory:

I've seen that most people say that the chronology of Nihei's universe is something like this:

Biomega > NOiSE > Blame! > Blame!2

But I've been thinking, ¿what about if the events that take place in Biomega are before AND after Blame!?
I think that when Zouichi, Fuyu and all protagonists are transported to the spaghetti of 4.8 billion kilometers its more like a time travel than just a teleportation, I just don't buy that the Recreator-world (I think that's how its called) was created in just a few seconds, so lets say that the Recreator-world took a few thousand years to be created just enough time for the events of NOiSE, Blame! and Blame!2 to take place.

Now, what about if the villagers that we see in the Recreator-world are in fact silicon creatures? if we go to the end of Blame!2 we see one of the descendants of Pcell reaching the limits of the Megastructure thanks to Killy, and then she just flies away into outer space "in order to rebuild her old village". What I'm saying here its that the villagers that we see in the Recreator-world of Biomega are descendants of the village that Pcell achieved to rebuild. Also if we see the last panels of Blame!2 we can see some structures that are really similar of the ones that are in the Recreator-world.

so based on my theory the chronology should look like this:

Biomega > NOiSE > Blame! > Blame!2 > Biomega

Aaaaaand that's it, I haven't read Biomega a lot so I've might be mistaken and there's a lot of chances that you guys have some argument to obliterate my theory

also sorry for my terrible english
bye :confused:

Offline Profile