[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Elusive song...

<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  Elusive song...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:08 pm
HumanPosts: 3Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 pm
I finally got my hands on this piece of art after having read the whole manga in about 2 weeks (would've been less if I wasn't studying all the time). One might call it a new found obsession.
The thing is that, not only did the manga astound me and the anime pretty much gave me a little something more, but the music used in the DVD is also pretty cool so I started to look that up.
I found the series' OST, but it just included 4 tracks (which are nice) but I was looking for a specific song. This elusive song that i really really like is the one that plays in the background in Log 3, while Cibo and the President's son are discussing the experiment.

The autor/artist behind the OST is Onogawa Hiroyuki, just in case...

In the spirit of getting exactly what I want, I'm looking for someone who can tell me anything (even speculation) about this topic.
Why was this track that i like so much (>>_<<) not included in the OST?
Does anyone have it?
Anyone know where I can get it? or at least listen to it online>_<!

On another note,
Since i have the Log 3 Episode.... anyone know a way to separate the voice from the background music in any audio recording? I'm not sure if this is even possible but I've gone pretty far already in this not-so-trivial search of mine....
TFR!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:01 pm
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm
Well, I'm definately there with you, but from what I understand there is no actual OST for the OVAs. What you found were just tracks ripped straight out of the video. There is no way to separate the voice from the music that I know of, so unfortunately that track may be unavailable.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:54 am
HumanPosts: 3Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 pm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:09 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
I couldn't find this track either, so i just ripped the audio straight out of the youtube video, voices and all (i hope you don't mind). i converted it online, so this link should work - if not, then I'll try posting it some other way:

http://www.youconvertit.com/Download/Do ... f626b7fd8c

Offline Profile WWW