<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  Action Figures

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:16 pm
The one thing I can read in English on that page (other than "BLAME!") is "Seller will not ship internationally," so you probably shouldn't bid on it if you're in the United States.

I like the way the figure is packaged. That is the first image I've seen of it inside the box. I only wish the figures were larger. And cheaper. And that the DVD were longer.

In other words, I'm a huge BLAME! and Nihei fan, and I've got the earlier figures, but I haven't yet been able to bring myself to buy these new DVD/figure combos.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:53 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Kirill wrote:
(dreaming) getting Maeve or Pcell would be so nice...
It seems I am outsider here with such an opinion. (going away)

I found these not so long ago. I don't think they're for sale, but they're Ivy and Maeve (no Pcell...aww...):

http://netlabyrinth.net/ver2/modules/my ... php?lid=65

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 am
HumanPosts: 9Location: USAJoined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am
Luciola wrote:
Kirill wrote:
(dreaming) getting Maeve or Pcell would be so nice...
It seems I am outsider here with such an opinion. (going away)

I found these not so long ago. I don't think they're for sale, but they're Ivy and Maeve (no Pcell...aww...):

http://netlabyrinth.net/ver2/modules/my ... php?lid=65

Those are awesome squared. I might be able to use those pictures to recreate those statues as action figures.

Here is a sanakan that is simliar to those
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96163081@N ... 076984408/

Why they dont go ahead and just sculpt the rest of the legs is beyond me. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Wow, that's really cool! I really wish that I could make figurines like that... ; _ ;
Good luck re-creating those figurines! Do you think you could post them here when you're done so that we all can see them?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 am
HumanPosts: 9Location: USAJoined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am
Luciola wrote:
Wow, that's really cool! I really wish that I could make figurines like that... ; _ ;
Good luck re-creating those figurines! Do you think you could post them here when you're done so that we all can see them?

Totally. I am currently working on a figure I am going to give away in a contest on another forum. Also making one as part of my friends x-mas gift. It's based on a ghibli animation.

Here is one I did of Silent Hill 2. I totally need to make a pyramid head and some monsters to put in the background. :P I've made SH games 1-3 so far.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 am
Whoa... now that's what I call craftsmanship! Again, I envy your skill :/

Offline Profile WWW