[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Blame! Figures

<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  Blame! Figures

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:33 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Does anyone know the price(s) listed for the Blame! figures? Are there any relatively cheap ones? I'm on a tight budget, but i would really love to have one of those...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 pm
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:31 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:24 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:20 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:16 pm
Luciola,

What country are you in? I'm asking because it always seemed that the first series of three figures was always much more available in certain parts of the world rather than others (and may still be on store shelves, who knows?) In the past, you could sometimes find them reasonably priced. There was some guy in Singapore who seemed to sell a number of them on eBay for a while.

The two which came with the CDs were never cheap new & the ones I see discounted are still usally $55 or more. :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 pm
I'm in the US, so hopefully there's some available here... if not, there's a Killy that I found on amazon for $55 and a Sanakan for only $40, so hopefully i can find the moolah to spend on it... :D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:45 am
That would be great! I would order them from anywhere as long as it's a trustworthy site (I got the world's crappiest virus a few months ago - I had to get a new computer because of it). It also depends on the shipping tax, but at this point I'm desperate enough to fork over any sum of money needed.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:25 am
Luciola,

I'm PMing you a link. If the PM doesn't work, let me know, as I've never used the PMing capabilites of this board before.

The online store in question says that they ship worldwide, but I didn't try calculating how much it would be to the US. I also didn't try to convert the prices of the figures to US dollars.* The key thing is that the store has all three figures and says they are in stock. The site is not primarily in English, but some of it is. Hopefully you can get around (try Google translate).

If you decide not to order the figures, let me know and I'll post the link so someone else can get a shot at them. I assume there are other people still trying to obtain them.

* Okay, I just now converted the prices, and let's just say that excluding shipping, you could get all three figures for the price of one of the figure-and-DVD packs. How does that sound?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 am
Alright, I'm getting 'em. Just one question, though - what's the shipping rate to the US?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Offline Profile