[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Yet another Blame! CGI thread...

<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  Yet another Blame! CGI thread...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Last edited by Luciola on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:25 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 am
HumanPosts: 23Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:33 am
you would have heard of it if it was canceled. This is the problem with companies that PR something way before there done with the development.
I am Sure that BLAME is still in the works^_-

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 am
That's good. Even though the short "previews" (if you will) might not have been exactly what we were hoping for, I still want to see it because I am a hardcore Blame! nerd. :D

Last edited by Luciola on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:51 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 am
HumanPosts: 7Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 am
Hey Guys

I just though i'd type in "Blame CGI" into a youtube search (haven't done that in quite a while!) and came up with this below clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-JxU7FbLUM

I've never seen this footage before and i don't know if this "Gilles Simoné" fellow is from the movie CGI crew or not, he could just be a random making his own CGI of blame.
And What does the Author mean by "Sadly it never came to a full movie."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 am
Ah, yes - Chromax posted it after hearing me complain about not being able to download it...

http://heeen.de/blame/viewtopic.php?t=207&start=15

It's actually a fan-made CGI project for their portfolio:

http://secret.identity.free.fr/arts/3D/

I think what Chromax meant about "Sadly it never came to a full movie" was that Gilles Simone didn't continue making it into a feature-length film.

Anyway, welcome to the Blame Forum :-D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 am
ahhh i see. Very Cool !
And yes, a shame he didn't make a movie from it! :)

thanks for the welcome:) . kinda a long time lurker, first time poster.

my collection includes:
- Blame! And So On art book
- Blame Manga's 1-10
- Killy Figurine and movie DVD trailer
- Sana Kan Figurine and movie DVD trailer
- My Killy cosplay.
[/url]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:56 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 107Location: Frankfurt am MainJoined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm
I uploaded that movie to implement it in my page when I have time.
Wow, you have many things.

How about to write a mail to the company (Miscott & Basara) in the name of the biggest forum in the western world ( :wink: ) and ask about the latest news?
I presume they speak english.

Would that bring us more info?

I suppose that this animation portals don´t care about that movie and only release news about BLAME! when Miscott & Basara send it to them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 am
Keep your fingers Crossed! I just had someone important email Project IG about the production they did for BLAME CGI movie! This person has worked with various companies and knows more then a few artists and producers.

Let's hope Project IG will even respond! Here is how it works, companies will say nothing, there very closed lip about things unless your out having a drink with them.

I am thinking Project IG will say something like this:(typical)

"Thanks for your interest in Project IG. We regret to inform you we can't disclose that information since production is still underway. We are happy you have interest in Project IG and hope you look forward to out newest titles.
Thanks for contacting Project IG. " That's a standard reply.

well anything will show that movie is still in production!! Here's hoping there is a reply!
Later!

Now I was with someone at a webpage that showed Project IG working on the backgrounds for BLAME CGI Movie. That was like two years ago!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:22 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Offline Profile