[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - BLAME! School uniform artbook?!

<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  BLAME! School uniform artbook?!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:03 am
ExterminatorPosts: 108Location: Land Of OzJoined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:11 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:34 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:46 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Location: Milano, ItalyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:42 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:29 am
ExterminatorPosts: 108Location: Land Of OzJoined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:11 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:59 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:47 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Location: Milano, ItalyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:42 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:46 pm
HumanPosts: 6Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:07 am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:36 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 64Location: HessenJoined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:28 pm
I think, the Ad/Anouncement above is closely related to Niheis newest project, "BLAME gakuen!" , because it means something like "BLAME academy" and it even looks like it.

I just read that on www.anime.de and they also gave a link to a "concept drawing" of it, like they call it:
[/url]

The whole thing seems quite odd to me. I don't know, if I have to expect more humour of that kind in the new Manga. Perhaps He is tired of doing the totally serious stuff and now makes fun of his own work?
Anyway, I cant't wait, until it comes out and we'll get something new from Nihei!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:05 pm
I just hope that he will not do crap like Fummfou did to Full Metal Panic. First one had great ballance of action, comedy, fun and stuff... the other has nothing except stupid jokes on the same basis... and I realy didnt like that at all... it just sucked...
So thing like this I really cant think of a way that could end up good.
I take for example Tessa from FMP - she was smart, cool, cute and adorable. In Fummfou she acted like stupid horny idiot and everything connected to her only ended up with ecchi or stupid.
Now - Cibo is smart, cool, cute and adorable... See my point? -_-
And that for an exchange of 2h beautyfull long play movie trough Blame! world... I just cant be happy about that... but wiell see... :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:37 pm
BuilderPosts: 31Location: LondonJoined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:46 pm
I like how Dhomo is being punished, holding out the buckets of water at his sides.

Heh, it would be nice to see if he plans to link up Killy with the poster of him in Noise, or if its just for fun. As a one-off, it would entertain BLAME! fans, but if it were to continue it might lose the original dark endlessness of the Megastructure, and the whole point of BLAME!.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:57 pm
Up to now, it is difficult to find humor in Nihei's works (maybe something in Snikt), so I really wonder how is he going to manage this.

And even if turns out in a nice work, I preferred a lot more to see some side story set in Blame universe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:11 am
HumanPosts: 6Location: UKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:53 am
It seems the nice people at Kotonoha have scanlated this 'Blame Academy'

You can find it the .torrent

here:
http://200.93.59.5:6969/
and here:
http://anime.mircx.com/

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:34 am
HumanPosts: 6Location: UKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:53 am
I've just read through it, its not very long.

The artwork is all in colour \0/
Its quite funny seeing the usually emotionless blame characters portrayed like this.
The characters look cute in their uniforms.
Nice humour too.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:10 pm
Site AdminPosts: 322Location: GermanyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:08 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:32 pm
BuilderPosts: 31Location: LondonJoined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:46 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM