[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - blamesphere translation german > english!

<  Fanart  ~  blamesphere translation german > english!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:05 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 107Location: Frankfurt am MainJoined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm

Last edited by chromax on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:15 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 107Location: Frankfurt am MainJoined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Hi,

thanks for the help.
I put a free wiki online where everybody can edit it.
I hope it will not get spammed by bots or I will have
to restrict the rights.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Oops, I guess Constantin got to it before me... oh well.
Ha, I used wikispaces for a class project for most of the semester :D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 pm
Hey, I only edited a tiny little bit. You are more than welcome to contribute.

And merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 pm
Thank you for your help.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:42 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 125Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:13 pm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:18 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:22 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 94Location: Rotterdam. The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 am
I admire the amount of effort you are willing to put into the site! Personally I don't have a problem with reading german but it would be a good move to translate the site to english to get more international exposure.

However I will leave the translation to the native speaker. hehe.

Good luck!

BTW Merry X MASS!!!!!!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:53 pm
HumanPosts: 19Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:31 pm
after the translation is done, we could use this site as a blame wiki... :-D

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:12 pm
HumanPosts: 19Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:31 pm
sry for the double post, but I noticed something...

there are some german articles which read a little strange. I think they could be written more fluently. for example, there are pasages where several sentences always start with he is or he does, if you know what I mean.

Is there any possibility to rewrite the german articles?

what do you (german) guys think?

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:22 pm
I put all german texts into the "promt" online translator (should be the best according to a review I read) and put them into the english section.

So all articles except Killy are really messy!
But I use it as a starting point.

The thing about the wiki is a good idea that I also had, but I don´t have the server and the knowledge to put my wiki online. Such a ready-made-wiki is nothing for me because of the limited possibilities in the design. I´m a designer and this is my playground.

I had a strange idea about that. With jQuery it is very easy to import specific text from a website somewhere in the net. I could directly grab the text from the wikispaces pages. Nobody would recognize it, but it would be editable through wikispaces. The only contra is that it only works with javascript enabled and not SEO (search engine optimization) friendly.

You all can also correct the german articles. I only hope that no discussions start about "how to write this" and "Is this really neccessary" like in wikipedia. That really sucks there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 94Location: Rotterdam. The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 am
I updated Mori on the wiki, hope it's without mistakes. When i find the time I will look at some of the other stuff.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM