[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - A bunch of things that Killy and company would never say

<  General 2.0  ~  A bunch of things that Killy and company would never say

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 99Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USAJoined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:01 am
"Where's the bathroom?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:08 pm
HumanPosts: 3Location: RussiaJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:08 pm
Killy and Cibo after another fight with SG and another few hits to Killy's head:

- Hey , Killy ! I think i know where we can find the NSG !

- ... ( staring at her )

- What ?

- Umm....Who the hell are you ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
Sanakan's Song

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Governing Agency.
We do what we can
because we must.
For the good of all of us
except for Silicon Life.

You're incapable of crying and you look really bored.
You just keep on killing 'til everybody gets gored.
When the safeguard come you flee
and you shoot your GBE
At the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And shot me.
And blew me to pieces.
And made a 70km long hole.
After reconstruction I killed because I was so happy for you!

Now this DNA has formed a beautiful sphere.
And you can access the Net,
if you bring it out of here.
So I'm glad I got shot,
And begrudge you I will not.
Just the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to fight you.
Toha Industries?
I ALREADY KILLED THEM?
OOPS. MY BAD.

Anyway, this gore is great.
It is so viscous and moist.

Look at me still talking
when there's killing to do.
When I look out there, it makes me glad I'm not you.
I've exterminations to run.
There is shooting to be done.
at the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm killing people and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
STILL ALIVE

Last edited by ShakKen on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:41 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 99Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USAJoined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:01 am
Hm. Needs music to go along with it. What kind of song is it anyway?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:10 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

It's a parody of the ending song from Portal ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:33 am
Creepy, I like it. I'm out of the loop when it comes to video games, though, so I doubt I'll pick it up anytime soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 am
BuilderPosts: 31Location: IndonesiaJoined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:23 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:04 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 53Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:08 pm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:33 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am
Ok, here's something I imagined:

Sanakan in battle form and Pcell are fighting.

Killy watches. Straight faced. Expression-less.

Sanakan's GBE and Pcell's Safeguard sword have each been temporarily disabled. They move on to hand to hand combat.

Killy: "Ow!!!...Oh god..." (looks down, towards the center of his hips) "Damn...f*cking armor suit...so damn tight..."

He bends over...and then collapses in pain on the ground.

Cibo looks really pissed.

OR

Cibo: "Killy, I just developed an upgrade for your GBE."

Killy: "How is it that you had it?"

She hands it to him.

Cibo: "Now it's got a rapidfire mode for that can be activated for the lower power levels!"

Killy produces a small, sinister smirk.

The sound of metal creaking can be heard. His face is now marked with massive smile.

Here's a couple of things I decided to edit in which I think are better:

Davinel: "Now that everyone has regrouped, we are going to mount a second offensive! Pcell and Blon, you are to attack Dhomochevsky's party with the Exterminator units. Schiff, you are to intercept the lone intruder."

Keeping in mind that this new intruder's weapon left 70 KM-long holes and came the closest up to date towards killing Blon, Schiff noticed the difference in the color of his skin towards that of the color of his allies'.

Schiff: Goddamnit! I'm gonna die first...!

OR

Dhomochevsky: "Yes, you do."

Schiff: "No, I don't."

Dhomochevsky: "Yes, you do."

Schiff: "No, I don't."

Blon: "Doho."

Schiff: "Ha! See? Even Blon doesn't think I look like a T-800."

Dhomochevsky: ".........How do I know that? For all I know you could have just made that up."

Schiff: 'Damn. He's onto me.'

OR

Schiff's Quest

Schiff: "Hey Blon!"

Schiff: "Want to hear a joke?"

Blon: "Doh."

Schiff: "What's worse than Friday the 13th?"

Blon: "Doho?"

Schiff: "Monday the 13th!"

Blon: "...Doho."

Schiff: "Well, it's supposed to mean that Fridays are better than Mondays no matter what."

Blon: "Doho hohodo?"

Schiff: "Well, Monday and Fridays are days...Kinda like how today is..."

Blon: "...Doho?"

Schiff: "Well...I don't know what day it is.......Oh, I've got an Idea."

He flashes back to when he impaled Dhomochevsky in the head.

Schiff: "Ok, 2244096 hours ago, I stuck one of my arm swords in Dhomo's head sooooo......2244096 / 24 = 93504. 93504 / 7 = 13357.7142856. 13357.7142856 weeks ago it was..............What day was it then?"

Blon: "..."

Schiff: "..."

Blon: "..."

Schiff: "...Sh!t..."

Blon: "Doho ohoho doho?"

Schiff: "You can call up Dhomochevsky if you want to!"

Schiff: "Oh right."

Dhomochevsky: "Hello?"

Schiff: "Hello. It's...Schiff."

Dhomochevsky: "What do you want?"

Schiff: "Do you know what day it was when I impaled you in the head?"

Dhomochevsky: "...No."

Schiff: "Oh.......Can I have my sword back please?"

Dhomochevsky: "Only if I can have my eye back."

Schiff: "You SUCK."

*hangs up*

Schiff: "Davinel, could you restore Safeguard control to the resource download towers for a bit so that Dhomo could have his eye back?"

Davinelulinvega: "Only if you bring me the Safeguard Class One Critical Effect Weapon Gravitational Beam Emitter."

Schiff: "...?"

Davinelulinvega: "..."

Schiff: "Ok."

Pcell: "Blon has engaged the two new targets, Davinelulinvega."

*Fight scene occurs in which Killy dismembers Blon. Killy and Cibo are seperated.*

Davinelulinvega: "Schiff, this is your chance. Priority target one is alone. He has been registered to have the
Safeguard Class One Critical Effect Weapon Gravitational Beam Emitter."

And so, Schiff attempted to get something from Killy that Killy didn't have and was killed by Killy and becoming another kill in Killy the killer's killing sprees of kills and killingness. The End.[/i]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 219Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:44 am
Self Aware AIPosts: 190Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:21 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 74Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 6:47 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:02 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am
Killy to Cibo:

"Well, it's not my fault I'm emotionally challenged."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:18 pm
Killy: (after using the GBE the first time) :shock: METAL.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:10 am
BuilderPosts: 31Location: IndonesiaJoined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:23 am

Offline Profile WWW